Diebold Nixdorf Australia Pty Ltd - Administration Assistant – Sales Support
About the company:
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated is a world leader in enabling connected commerce for millions of consumers each day across the financial and retail industries. Its software-defined solutions bridge the physical and digital worlds of cash and consumer transactions conveniently, securely and efficiently. As an innovation partner for nearly all of the world’s top 100 financial institutions and a majority of the top 25 global retailers, Diebold Nixdorf delivers unparalleled services and technology that are essential to evolve in an ‘always on’ and changing consumer landscape.
Diebold Nixdorf has a presence in more than 130 countries with approximately 25,000 employees worldwide. The organization maintains corporate offices in North Canton, Ohio, USA and Paderborn, Germany. Shares are traded on the New York and Frankfurt Stock Exchanges under the symbol ‘DBD’. Visit www.DieboldNixdorf.com for more information
Job Description :
- SAP input: Managing / updating Quotes and system order entry
- SalesForce support: Driving compliance with the Sales Team
- Collections: Supporting the Sales Team to deliver collections targets (monthly) If this is managed by RAC this won’t be required
- Hardware planning & forecasting: Engaging in regular calls with identified logistics team members locally and overseas with respect to outlook, configuration changes and priority setting
- Support Sales team with preparation of customer proposals, quotes and other documentation
- Preparation of various Business analytics requirements
- Management of Deal Review Process in conjunction with Finance Director & Managing Director
- Liaise with Distributors/Partners/Suppliers with respect to forecasting, orders and various support requirements
- Work closely with the DN supply chain for parts/consumables ordering/delivery where required
- Accounts Receivable (AR) Management: UAC Adjustments, Collectables, Write off"s, Ageing AR. Highlighting & following up internally and externally as required to resolve outstanding AR issues
- Inventory Planning - Tracking machines movement from warehouse & field
- Document management: RFP related, invoicing, orders and various sales collateral
- Interact with finance to collate the monthly revenue/sales achievement data
- Co-ordinating monthly forecasts & sales planning inputs
- Maintaining marketing collaterals & documents required for Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and tender response support.
- Planning & forecasting revenue, OE & collections
- Responsibility for billing & collection in coordination with the Sales team.
- Managing governance between Sales and Service/Professional Services (forecasting and field execution)
- Working with Salesforce.com to produce various reports (routine and adhoc)
- RFP Support (All relevant documents)
- Ability to prioritise and organise work effectively to meet deadlines
- Excellent, written and oral communication skills, presentation, negotiation, relationship building skills and ability to operate independently.
- Experience in dealing directly with clients and a passion for customer service
- Highly motivate self-starter, comfortable working in a high intensity environment
- Good networking skills
- Results orientated
- Delivery orientated and can work under pressure and capable of serving as the link between customer and the execution teams.
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Experience in Sales Operations, Technology Sales and Project Management is important, experience in Marketing of Information Technology for Banking/Retail is a preference
Qualifications - Australian University Degree
- Graduate in any stream (preferred)
The position can be worked out of Rhodes or Frenchs Forest, candidates must be willing to travel to the other if required. The business will be moving to one location in the Lower North Shore in 2019.