Would you like to be part of something big?
Join Visagio Australia to change the face of Management Engineering. With hands on experience, and responsibilities from day one, you will be working on, and gaining invaluable experience in value adding projects. Very rarely are two projects the same, because at Visagio we tailor our projects to our client’s need, and with the skills and experience of our talented consultants, we are able to make this happen. In a global company, the opportunities are endless.
Recognised for their capacity to link technical expertise to actual client needs, Visagio is a global business consultancy and information technology firm with presence in all continents, and clients in various sectors including, but not limited to, mining, oil & gas, finance, retail, manufacturing, telecommunications. Visagio has delivered over 1000 successful projects in areas of supply chain optimisation, business intelligence solutions, process engineering, operations strategy, and more. Visagio also prides itself in their people and culture and has been listed in the Latin-American "Best Place to Work' ranking for four years, and recognised as a finalist for HR Excellence in the AIM WA WestBusiness Pinnacle Awards.
Visagio offers complete career development strategy, including:
• Professional development and training, including mentoring;
• Attractive career paths;
• Opportunities to work abroad, and,
• The chance to work with, and learn from, an experience group of consultants driven by technical excellence.
This position supports project work within Visagio Australia’s clients; assists and encourages the professional development of the Management Engineering Intern, aligned with his/ her main areas of Undergraduate studies. The intern will have a nominated mentor to assist him/ her through the professional learning experience.
Day to day activities include:
• Being part of business and organisational discussions with clients
• Assisting in analysing and evaluating current systems and structures
• Assisting in directing clients towards more efficient organization, and developing solutions to organisational problems
• Reviewing work studies by analysing existing and proposed methods and procedures
• Assisting in analysing organisations' work flow charts, records, reports, manuals and job descriptions
• Assisting in implementing approved recommendations, issuing revised instructions and procedure manuals
• Making intensive use of technology – spreadsheets, databases, coding, electronic presentations, etc. – to automate methods and procedures, work flows and information flows
We are looking forward to meeting innovative and creative thinkers with strong analytical skills, we are keen to teach the technology skills for the job to fast learners, yet some experience in programming (Visual Basic or others) and database (Oracle, SQL Server or others) is very welcome.
We are looking for energetic people, high performers who can have fun while working hard. It requires a minimum commitment of 20 hours a week to really get involved and experience what it is like to be a Management Engineer.
We are looking for students of Engineering, Computer Science, Business or related disciplines at an Australian University, who are passionate about making positive changes in work environments.
Between AUD9,000 and AUD13,000 for the 26-week part-time work depending on experience (experience is not required, but is rewarded)
All except Student Visa Holders
All complete applications should come to us online or to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessment and interview.
Work Integrated Learning
All except Student Visa holders