Scope Systems is a business that adds tangible business value to its customers as a systems integrator, by tailoring a variety of business management software products to the needs of each customer.
Scope Systems deliver innovative solutions leveraging the world’s leading “best of breed” technologies furnishing real business value centred on Enterprise Resources Planning, Business Intelligence and Infrastructure Management. These solutions incorporate Microsoft, Pronto and Qlik software technology platforms.
Working within the Pronto Development team reporting to the Development Manager, you will be working alongside experienced professionals on Pronto ERP using the proprietary 4GL.
Role Duties include:
• Deliver a high standard of technical work according to client requirements.
• Upgrading of client’s Pronto applications and installation of patches.
• Preparation of relevant Development documentation e.g. Specifications, SOW documents.
• Follow the Scope Systems standards and guidelines for development practices.
• Ensuring client satisfaction through ongoing communication with clients as appropriate.
• Provide regular feedback as appropriate to Development Manager.
* Strong design and development skills
* Knowledge in data extraction and manipulation
* Demonstrated skills in troubleshooting
* Proven analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills and a passion for development
* Strong analytical skills and effective problem solving ability
This role is open for part-time or full-time position. The scholarship amount will be pro-rated for part-time positions.
Applicants should be working towards a formal qualification in Information Technology with a strong academic record.
APPLY NOW! Send your resume, cover letter, current transcript and proof of residency to Leila Enojas at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0401 317 879
Work Integrated Learning
Full time/Part time
Australian citizen or permanent resident