Consis Property Group - Assistant Accountant Intern
Consis Property Group is a real estate industry looking to provide consistent service through property success and wealth management.
Consis Property Group is looking for an Assistant Accountant Intern for full time 6 months who are strong in their communication skills, have a good knowledge in a range of softwares such as Excel and MYOB and be quick on their feet.
- General book keepings
- Draft P/L income statement BAS statement for tax purpose quarterly
- Basic Analysis as excel sheet for sales reports , aged receivable reports and budgeting reports
- Helped with general CRM data entries
- Helped with ordering stationary and marketing products
- Helped with generate sales supporting documents such as sales advise
- Helped with organising databases of sales supporting documents
- Strong communication skills –both written and verbal. Mandarin speaker is a plus (we have many international clients)
- Good knowledge in excel , myob. Foundation knowledge of pivot table functions, others myob add-on gadgets
- 1+ YEAR experience with myob and other Microsoft offices software
- Basic customers services experience in handling difficult customers
- Quick Learner, problem solving skills
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- ‘Can-do’ approach, quick learner
- Ability to learn and catch up accounting skills by independent learning. (we have study notes for myob)
- At least one year living history in Sydney.
- Driving skills is a plus. We do not need the candidate to travel, however working in the real estate industry, the candidate supposed to have a good knowledge of the suburbs in Metropolitan area of Sydney and good knowledge of transports conditions in each suburb.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Commerce at an Australian University
- Basic knowledge in information system and computer science system is a big plus.
The applicant must be prepared to enrol in an Australian University program in order to receive scholarship payments if offered the scholarship.
The scholarship amounts to $16k for undergraduate students and $18k for postgraduate students tax free, which will be paid fortnightly over the 6 month full time period.
On successful completion of the internship, successful ones will be offered full time employment at their Pitt Street Town Hall office right in the heart of the city with an attractive salary package