Synergy - Service Desk Engineer - Internship
Synergy is WA’s biggest energy retailer, supplying customers with electricity and gas. Supporting close to one million residential, business and industrial customers within the South West Interconnected System (SWIS) of Western Australia.
Synergy is offering a 6-month Work Integrated Learning scholarship for a student to join their IT Service Desk. Working within a customer focused service desk environment, you possess exceptional customer service skills and have a passionate and dynamic approach to your day to day work load.
- Respond to cases logged by Customer, Operations and Automated Ticketing.
- Perform End User Computing support for Synergy Colleagues in accordance with tickets logged in the Service Management Toolset
- Perform End of Lease activities
- Perform builds and wipes of computers
- Adhere to Service Level Agreement response and resolution time requirements.
- Ensure cases are updated daily, or as per customer Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure all unresolved issues are escalated via the appropriate escalations path in a timely manner.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills; technical writing
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows and MS Office environments
- Good knowledge of desktop applications and registry
- Reasonable understanding of a corporate managed desktop environment (concepts of MOE, SCCM, Packaging, Active Directory)
- Flexible "can-do' approach, and desire to improve personally and professionally
- Ability to work under deadlines
- Good team player;
- Strong customer service skills with an empathetic approach to service;
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
You must be studying toward a recognised qualification in Information Technology / Information Systems