Cloud Customer Support Internship
The IBM Hybrid Cloud Sydney team is currently seeking a Japanese speaking Intern to provide technical support in Japanese. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to interact with Japanese customers while working on a diverse range of software. While providing technical assistance to one of our growing products in Japan, the successful candidate will work in small dynamic team and will receive hands-on experience supporting products and interacting with our clients.
Start Date: July 2017
Duration: 6 months Full Time
Location: Sydney – IBM Pennants Hill location
It is preferred that you have:
To be eligible to apply:
• Be fluent in Japanese and English
• Have Australian citizenship or Australian Permanent Residency
• Have at least a credit average from respective universities
• You will be enrolled in a tertiary degree at University in Australia/ New Zealand – Throughout the internship program
• Candidates must be from Australian or New Zealand Universities
• Have no more than 2 years relevant work experience
• Preferred degrees:
- Engineering (Electrical/Computer Systems/Software Engineering);
- Science (Electrical/Computer Systems);
- Information Technology
Additional Important Information:
• Candidates are advised to populate their preferred email ID for the hiring process communication purpose
• Candidates are advised to provide a complete Cv which outlines the required requirements(Example: Citizenship/PR status, Current/Latest Weighted Average Mark or Grade Point Average score/ Education Background/Work experiences)
• All applicants are required to check their email ID (1) business day after applying online to undergo an IPAT test. (MANDATORY TEST) Instructions for the test will be outlined in the email.
We believe true innovation is driven by diversity, so in order to uphold our reputation as an industry-leading enterprise, we rely on people from different backgrounds, different perspectives and different attitudes. So come on board and join us as we enter a new era for our industry – and our planet.
For more information about IBM"s internship program:
Have a question you'd like to ask?
Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/ibmcareersanz
-Upload your CV, cover letter, academic transcript and your Right to Work document (AU/NZ passport, citizenship/birth certificate and photo identification).
Click here to apply
Work Integrated Learning
Australian citizen or permanent resident