eCorner Pty Ltd - Development and Deployment Intern
You will work with eCorner’s technical team to assist on development, design and deployment tasks for customer and internal projects.
You will be trained to use and develop epages online stores, and assist to provide support and consulting services and to help customers use and grow their online businesses. Use epages to create modern, user-friendly web sites.
Work with management and technical teams to provide innovative solutions
Assist with management of business social media channels, and creation of content.
- Experience with Linux and virtualisation software such as VMWare WorkStation.
- Strong communications skills – written and spoken
- Interest/experience in design and user experience for web sites and online stores.
- Interest/experience in social media for business including creating and curating content and growing channels.
- Previous experience working for an IT or development company will be valued.
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Comfortable working in a team environment
- Self-starter – able to self-motivate and manage own time and work load
- Have created or worked on one or more online stores or websites, with a solid understanding of web design and user experience.
- Experience with version control software git and Gerrit
- Software development qualification essential at an Australian University
- Preferably a combined degree or dual major with a software development discipline and some other complementary discipline like communications, business or design at an Australian University
The Scholarship amount is $32k for 12 months full time for undergraduate students. Part time varies.