Zetta Group - Development Undergraduate
Create and maintain software. Analysing, designing, coding, and configuring systems, and communicating with clients. The role will report into the Development Team Leader and will be provided with a mentor, training and support to apply and learn the following skills:
- Programming aptitude
- Microsoft .Net Development
- Web Development
- API Development
- Automation & Scripting
- Database Administration
- With guidance, design and implement requested changes to new and existing systems for Zetta and Clients.
- Automation, data manipulation and integration, process and other development related tasks.
- Contribute to the QMS system
- Create documentation
- Work within a team to complete tasks and at times work autonomously
- Solid analytical, innovation and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Good programming knowledge
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Demonstrate behaviours and attitude aligned with Zetta Company Values.
- Ability to ask questions
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
Qualifications – Australian University Degree
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology, Information Systems