Carrington Associates - Junior Software Developer
- Design and development of software applications
- Working on software-based projects for clients, internal solutions and proof of concepts.
- Maintenance and Support of software applications
- Exposure to the API and microservices based architecture
- Knowledge of Software Development frameworks, methodologies and architecture patterns.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Quick learner and motivation to adapt to new technologies
- A ‘can do’ attitude and ready to take up new challenges
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Exposure to building mobile applications
- Exposure to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Qualifications – Australian University Degree
University Degree in any of the following:
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Information Technology, Information Systems
- Combined Business, computer science
Note that this role is suitable for undergraduates and post graduates and the scholarship amount will be $34,000 for under graduates or $38,000 for postgraduates accordingly on a tax free basis.