Length: 12 months
Residency requirements: PR/Citizenship
Echo Entertainment Group is a leading owner and operator of integrated resorts and casinos in Australia offering employment across many vibrant businesses - hospitality, dining, nightlife, entertainment and gaming.
We operate three hotel and casino complexes, The Star in Sydney, Jupiters Hotel& Casino on the Gold Coast, & Treasury Casino & Hotel in Brisbane.
To continue to be at the fore front of technology within our industry, we are introducing a new team of Digital Developers to Echo Entertainment. This exciting new opportunity will involve taking new concepts into prototyping, being able to quickly respond to business changes and lead the way with "outside the box thinking" technology to deliver solutions to enhance and provide the ultimate in Customer and User experiences.
Responsibilities of this role will include but not limited to:
- Supporting the development of digital solutions
- Investigate opportunities to use new and emerging technologies
- Build, configure, customise, integrate and unit test solutions from low level designs to ensure they meet quality standards
- Ensure that solutions follow agile approach to development
- Design responsively across multiple formats and deliver project to timeframes
- Create and provide support handover for implemented solutions within agreed timeframes
- UI development, customisation and usability expertise
- iOS and/or Android app development experience (Customer facing)
- Enterprise level mobile development experience (Internal facing)
- Excellent coding skills and in-depth understanding of agile methodology and its different stages
The role will demand strong technical qualities and the ability to plan adaptively, develop evolutionarily, deliver early and improve continuously. Therefore, operating independently, being proactive and able to interact with stakeholders across every level is essential to ensure test solutions that are performed in agreed cost constraints and that meet the operational needs of the business.
Working at Echo Entertainment brings some great benefits, including generous discounts at our hotels, bars & restaurants, lunch provided daily, discounted city parking plus much more!
If you have the required skills & experience for this role and if you have a clear and genuine interest in technological trends, apply now via the link to be part of our high-performing team.
Scholarship amount will be $32,000 for undergraduates and $36,000 for postgraduates per annum (tax free).
The applicant must be prepared to enrol in a University program in order to receive scholarship payments if offered the scholarship.
In order to apply, applicants must be Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents and must not have graduated earlier than 2014 from an IT degree from an Australian University. If you have the above qualifications and skills, please send in your cover letter, detailed resume,
academic transcripts and proof of residency status to email@example.com