ISG - Graduate Analyst Intern
ISG (Information Services Group) (NASDAQ: III) is a leading global technology research and advisory firm. A trusted business partner to more than 700 clients, including 75 of the top 100 enterprises in the world, ISG is committed to helping corporations, public sector organisations, and service and technology providers achieve operational excellence and faster growth. The firm specialises in digital transformation services, including automation, cloud and data analytics; sourcing advisory; managed governance and risk services; network carrier services; technology strategy and operations design; change management; market intelligence and technology research and analysis.
ISG employs more than 1,300 professionals operating in over 20 countries—a global team known for its innovative thinking, market influence, deep industry and technology expertise, and world-class research and analytical capabilities based on the industry's most comprehensive marketplace data.
The Opportunity :
ISG is seeking a Contract Analyst Intern to work within the Canberra local team, and assist with the transition of multiple contracts between Federal Government Departments and assist with preparing the client to migrate to a digital vendor management environment. The Contract Analyst Intern would support the transition of these affected contracts under the client’s Vendor Management Office governance, processes and tools.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Help review IT contracts and associated documents: License Agreements, Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Business Process Agreements, Statements of Work, Contract Changes, Standing Offers, Government Panel Agreements etc.
- Help perform contract research and address client and internal team queries around complex Agreements
- Assist the management of legal notices, approvals, consents and other correspondence related to the contract
- Assist in maintaining all logs and trackers, ensure artefacts are stored properly
- Assist in developing and quality checking (including peer reviews), reporting and client-facing artefacts
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Experience Qualifications:
- Has some work experience in a professional environment
- Legal/law/contract management background
- Exposure and experienced in assisting with handling contracts for review and research
- Excellent organisation, strong written/verbal communications and an eye for detail
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or pending candidate at an Australian University.
- High level of expertise in Microsoft (Office, PowerPoint, Word & Visio)
This is a 12 months full time graduate intern role with a salary package from $55,000 including superannuation. In order to apply, applicants must be:
- Australian Citizen
- Due to graduate their bachelors or postgraduate degree, or
- Currently undertaking a postgraduate degree, or
- Not have graduated earlier than 2015 from an IT/Law degree from an Australian University.
Please apply using the following link here
If you are having problems applying, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org