IBM Systems Storage Engineer Graduate Role - South Brisbane, QLD
Founded in 1986 by partners Matthew Parker and Kon Kakanis, Sundata is a Brisbane-based organisation. We help organisations transform into the Cloud, select and deploy IT hardware and keep the lights on with ongoing support and managed services.
With over 100 corporations, government departments and schools enjoying a close and ongoing relationship with us, weâ€™re one of Australiaâ€™s leading technology partners.
We seek a Systems Graduate with the following required skills:
- Good knowledge of communications & networks
- Good knowledge and experience troubleshooting communications and performance issues
- Experience of SAN technologies, Switches and Routers
- Good knowledge of Windows/Linux/Unix Operating Systems
- Ability to use scripting technologies - Windows/Unix/Linux
- Experience with the MS Office suite of applications including Visio
In addition to the above technology specific skills, the graduate must also possess the following personal traits:
- Be fluent in English and have excellent people and personal communication skills
- Possess good writing and documentation skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a team
- Be an effective problem solver
- Ability to research solutions to problems using any and all available resources
- Possess a driverâ€™s license (preference for Manual)
- Flexible with work requirements/li>
Activities that this graduate could undertake include (but is not limited to):
- Remote support, monitoring and Onsite Implementation of IBM systems
- Work within the ServiceDesk support team
- Provide support for systems and escalate to the relevant technical expert within the team.
- Participating in afterhours and on-call support
- Development of skills in large end systems and storage management
The role is requires a candidate who is an Australian Citizen and is 12 months full time with a salary package of $41,000 including super.
Please apply using the following link here
If you are having problems applying, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org