Who are we: The ACS Foundation is an organisation which works with students to assist them to secure scholarships and internships with organisations in NSW. In the “Jobs of Tomorrow scholarship” (JoTs) program we are an industry partner with the NSW Department of Industry, to provide eligible NSW TAFE students with additional services and support.
The ACS Foundation can provide the following additional benefits to those successful candidates.
- Entry to Information Technology (ICT) networking events where students will interact with ICT professionals and learn current industry best practice.
- Experienced industry mentors and career advice.
- Access to a range of technical and soft skilled courses to grow their careers.
- Introduction to the leading industry peak body support career growth.
How to be part of this program.
- Be awarded a Jobs of Tomorrow Scholarship by the NSW Government.
- Write to the ACS Foundation contact and tell us:
- Your name and contact details (email and mobile number), your TAFE and the course you are studying.
- A short paragraph of your work or volunteering history and the type of career you are seeking.
- If you are currently working in the IT industry, describe your position
- After introducing yourself, please include your current resume to support your application.
ACS Foundation Contact: Doug O’Hara, email: email@example.com