The National Electrical and Communications Association (NECA) is the peak industry body that represents the best interests of the electrical and communications contracting industry in Australia.
The successful candidate would deliver day-to-day hands-on dedicated support with various online marketing and business development processes.
It is a proactive delivery-based role working with a range of market-leading technology-based marketing systems used across NECA. Thorough training will be provided for all systems. Being able to draft basic copy would be an advantage.
1. A sound understanding of, and interest in, technology.
2. A competent user of reasonably intuitive systems (all of our packages and platforms are off-the-shelf systems).
3. An interest in improving the way we use, and thereby maximise, our systems.
4. Ability to help other users with less technology experience (particularly in the state chapters).
5. Ability to devise Ad-Hoc solutions to solve problems.
1. A friendly and willing-to-help approach.
2. Worked with Microsoft word, excel, outlook on a basic level
3. A good attention to detail.
4. An ability to do basic research.
5. An appreciation of deadlines.
6. A preparedness to ask for help when needed.
7. An advantage to a potential candidate would be previous knowledge and/or experience in a CRM, digital marketing platform.
9. An interest in emerging web technologies
11. Experience in using Adobe Photoshop for basic renders and transmogrify and rework a collection of digital imageries.
12. Exceptional written and communication skills with a creative flair
The applicant is to have an interest in the technology aspect of business development and marketing in a not-for-profit organisation.
Successful candidate must be enrolled in a degree at an Australian University in ICT/IT, Business or Marketing related field.
This is a part-time role-3 days per week for 12 months, scholarship amount $17,000 tax free.
Work Integrated Learning
Australian citizen or permanent resident