Intradata Pty Ltd - Application Developer Intern
Application programming and related development activities for project and support activities performed by Intradata. This will include work on internal systems and on systems/projects for Intradata customers.
- Strong Communication Skills - both written and spoken
- Ability to work in a team and under self-direction.
- University or commercial experience in Web based database system development.
- Previous work experience in an IT related role, on a part time or full time basis.
- Familiarity with Microsoft cloud based services such as OneDrive, Office 365 and SharePoint Online.
- Experience with Web based development frameworks in the PHP and .Net space.
- Experience with other current and mainstream IT technologies.
- Systems analysis and design experience.
- Experience with small project management.
- Involvement with community/voluntary activities or organisations.
Must be in second year or later of a relevant tertiary degree program e.g. Computer Science, Information Technology at an Australian University.