HCF - Digital Production Intern
- Update/maintain the existing company Intranet
- Assist with the new Intranet redesign project by migrating content, and other tasks as requested
- Assist the Digital Marketing Manager with updating the HCF website
- You will be trained by and report to an experienced onsite Digital Marketing Manager.
- Experience with CMS (Content Management Systems): Migrating, creating & reviewing content in new environment
- HTML/CSS Skills : Basic understanding would be a very strong point in migration process
- Strong written & verbal skills
- Liaising with business stakeholders
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Planning and Time Management – The ability to take direction from the Digital Experience Manager and work to timelines as directed.
- Ability to deliver high quality content with real-time constraints include Quality Assurance (QA)
Qualifications – Australian University Degree
- Computer Science/Engineering
- Information Technology, Information Systems
- Combined Business, computer science
- Media – Production/Graphic Design
To be eligible for this position, the applicant must be available to work on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays(or be available for 2 out of the 3 listed days atleast), at 2-3 days per week for 3 months probation followed by another 3 months. These three days are fixed and are not flexible.