ACS Foundation - Marketing and Administrative Assistant Internship
The ACS Foundation advances the IT and business professions by providing structured work integrated learning and research scholarships. By partnering with Australia′s leading universities and organisations, the ACS Foundation is building Australia′s future workforce.
ACS Foundation is looking for a part time intern to join the team based in the CBD.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Help with the assessment of internship/scholarship applicants
- Inbound/Outbound calling to applicants
- Assist in the creation of internship/scholarship offers
- Help with advertising scholarship and internship roles on the ACS Foundation and other associated web sites/social media sites
- Using Content Management Systems (CMS) and HTML coding knowledge to input and uploading content onto the ACS Foundation Website and Foundation Jobs Website
- Apply for ACS complimentary memberships for the scholarship students
- Follow up with applicants in terms of retrieving relevant documents to further assess their application
- Provide assistance and information about scholarship/internship opportunities to university students at University Careers Fairs
- Assist the ACS Foundation team with ad hoc duties (such as admin work)
- Must be extremely communicative and be able to talk to students who apply for internships/scholarships
- Experience in administration/customer service is favourable
- Good written skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent organisational skills and can work autonomously
- Interest in the IT industry is desirable
Must be enrolled in their second or third year of study of a Business or ICT related degree at an Australian University and available to work 2.5 - 3 full days per week for atleast 6 months.
This scholarship amount will be $10,200 tax-free paid over 26 weeks at 3 days per week (full days)
This position is open to all, except student visas.