Hills Limited - Assistant Product Manager Intern
The role of an Assistant Product Manager Graduate is to support the Vendor Business Manager in on-boarding/developing new offerings (products and services) and creating/improving market strategies to support the overall goals and objectives of the company. The Assistant Product Manager Graduate will work under the supervision of a Vendor Business Manager and be trained in the skills required for this role. The Vendor Business Manager will extend/facilitate the required training, support and guidance to enable the Assistant Product Manager Graduate to carry out his/her responsibilities effectively and efficiently.
Specific Skill Experiences to be gained:
- Assist in product launches and trade exhibitions;
- Monitor marketing, sales and operational tasks for the assigned offerings;
- Development of strategies to launch, promote and grow the assigned offerings;
- Support the vendor business manager in the decision-making process to ensure that the standing and strengths of the assigned offerings and the company are not compromised;
- Identify target markets and potential new markets for assigned offerings; and check the efficiency of the implemented marketing, sales and operational strategies;
- Analysis of sales forecasts, performance and budgets to ensure that the assigned offerings are marketed within the company’s policies and guidelines to maximize profitability.
- Monitor sourcing, inventory and distribution of the assigned offerings and analyse all strategic imperatives such as competitors/competitive offerings, market conditions and technology trends;
- Maintain a commitment to Hills Workplace Health & Safety, and Environmental Management Systems;
- Perform any other duties, as required by the company.
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Marketing or a related Business discipline.
- Knowledge, qualifications and experience (desirable) in Information Technology
- Commercial acumen
- Communication and presentation skills
- Planning, time management and organisational skills
- Result orientated
- Attention to detail & numerical skills
- Customer service orientated
- Teamwork and co-operation
- Computer literate
- Negotiation skills
- Professional approach
- Project Management experience
If you are interested in this role please apply through this link: https://www.foundationjobs.com.au/FoundationJobs/Assistant-Product-Manager-Graduate---Sydney%2CNSW