Identitywa - IT Support Officer
Job Description -
The role will be the initial point of contact for all desktop IT issues within Identitywa.
The candidate will be tasked with supporting the other members of the IT and business systems team to clear raised tickets.
Desk side support of users across Identitywa sites.
- Understanding of fault finding and troubleshooting for both Workgroup and Domain joined PC’s.
- General understanding of IT and the ability to solve basic IT issues.
- Strong ability to communicate IT issues and resolutions in plain English effectively with people with varying levels of computer literacy at all levels within the organisation with an empathetic and ‘can do attitude’.
- Experience with the installation and maintenance of printers and other peripherals.
- Basic understanding of switches and rack management
- Basic understanding of IP Office phone systems
- Knowledge of a Terminal Server environment on a Windows Server 2012R2.
Desired Experience/Business Skills:
- Time Management
- Professional Appearance
- Be able to translate tech into plain English
- Comfortable supporting internal stakeholders with limited English, limited IT experience with an empathetic and ‘can do attitude’.
$19,200 to $32,000 (Tax free) depending on 3 - 5 days per week.
Qualifications - Australian University Degree
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- Information Systems