Agilent is a leader in life sciences, diagnostics and applied chemical markets. The company provides laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise, enabling customers to gain the insights they seek. Agilent"s expertise and trusted collaboration give them the highest confidence in our solutions.
Agilent, Mulgrave is currently seeking an intern for 12 months to be part of our Product Support Engineering Team.
As an Intern, you will have completed your 2nd or 3rd year at university in engineering and be ready for 12 months industry experience. You will apply the skills learnt at university in a variety of focused hands-on projects, at the same time gain and apply knowledge about Agilent's products and in your assignment. This will help develop real world experience in a company that is a leader in the market it serves.
- 2nd or 3rd year Bachelor -- Mechanical/Electronics Engineering
- Adequate Interpersonal skills -- building working relationships, flexibility, assertiveness
- Highly self-regulated and motivated
- Excellent communication skills -- written and oral
- Willingness to learn quickly and autonomously
To be eligible you must be currently enrolled in a relevant degree at an Australian university. This scholarship amounts to $32,000 tax-free for 12 months full time. The duration of this internship is 10-12 months.
Agilent is an equal opportunity employer.