Woodside are offering several ACS Foundation Work Integrated Learning (WIL) scholarships / internships to work and learn in a dynamic and leading edge Digital environment.
Woodside is an Australian oil and gas company with a global presence, recognised for its world class capabilities as an explorer, a developer, a producer and a supplier. We are Australia’s most experienced LNG operator and largest independent oil and gas company. We are pioneering the application of advanced analytics and cognitive computing in our operations to leverage our collective knowledge and to support operational excellence.
Woodside recognises the value of diversity as a competitive advantage and strives to create a working environment where everyone feels free to bring their full selves to work every day.
The Autism Academy for Software Quality Assurance (AASQA) at Curtin University is an Australian social innovation initiative with the vision of harnessing the special talents of people with Autism Spectrum for the collective benefit of these individuals, the industry and the wider community. The mission of the AASQA is to enable individuals with Autism Spectrum to leverage their unique talents through outreach, training and educating, and graduate programs, so as to create pathways from schools to valued, long-term employment; whilst addressing the business needs of the Australian ICT industry facing challenges in attracting and retaining software and quality assurance testers within the sector.
Woodside the ACS Foundation and AASQA are in partnership to continue the Australia’s Specialist ACS Foundation WIL scholarships for undergraduates with Autism Spectrum and related conditions.
As an intern, you will work on a real project (or a few) and have the opportunity to enjoy our dynamic and innovative environment.
• Monitoring of data ingestion pipelines and processes
• Completeness, Quality, Timeliness etc
• Consistent implementation of daily monitoring and testing processes
• Responding to alerts and alarms from software failure and disruptions
• Manage and escalate identified issues and non-conformities
• Testing of Data Software and platform solutions
• Ensure comprehensive test coverage by finding bugs, defects and verifying fixes
• Investigate test failures and customer reports using your technical understanding of the product or tools
• Improve processes and regimes to get great accuracy and consistency in surveillance and testing
The working environment will be inclusive by investigating and accommodating the individual needs of the interns in terms of their working conditions prior to and during their employment.
Qualifications - Australian University Degree
Actively pursing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics or a related field.
All WA undergraduate students on the Autism Spectrum and related conditions are welcome to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
Work Integrated Learning
Full time/Part time