This company is a Brisbane based start-up/scale-up, designing unique commercial solutions. They maximise value in the economy and assist others within the supply chain.
They are looking for a System Administrator responsible for maintaining, upgrading, and managing our software, hardware, and networks. The System Administrator works with the extended team to ensure the company technology infrastructure is secure and runs smoothly.
1)Install and configure software and hardware
2) Manage network servers and technology tools
3) Set up accounts and workstations
4) Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
5) Troubleshoot issues and outages
6) Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls
7) Upgrade systems with new releases and models
8) Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
9) Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
Studying a related IT university degree
This role amounts to 38,000 tax-free for an Undergraduate student and 42,000 tax-free for a Postgraduate student working full-time for 12 months.
Work Integrated Learning
Brisbane Software Company
Australian citizen or permanent resident