K4Coach - Research and Marketing Associate Intern
- Conduct primary and extensive secondary research on selected topics
- Drawing on diverse sources including business reports, press articles, scientific publications, journals and maintain a repository for the same
- Assist with the production of whitepapers, reports, and other brand promotion deliverables.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compile and analyse statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Perform a reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices
- Ability to research, analyse, and construct landscapes
- Assess market opportunities
- Construct primary research
- Analysis and report building
- Writing and communication
Desired Experience / Business Skills
- Undergraduate study with an outstanding record of academic achievement in the physical sciences or computer sciences.
- Some work experience is preferable.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Deep intellectual curiosity about emerging technologies, topics, global trends and their impact.
- Willingness to work in a fast-moving, rapidly changing start-up environment.
- An entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, collegial, and collaborative approach to work.
- Ability to write clearly about business and technical topics.
- Excellent written and spoken command over English.
- Excellent office software skills (especially Excel) and ability to meet deadlines is critical.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Studying a degree in Computer Science and Arts OR Business/Commerce/Management would be highly regarded.
This role amounts to $9500 tax-free for an undergraduate student working full time for 3 months. The candidate may also be offered to work up to 6 months with the possibility of a further extension.