- - IT Business Analyst
Our client is a major company that employs people internationally with annual sales of over $2BN.
As their business continues to grow, their IT department is adapting and changing to these new opportunities. They see engagement and development of the next generation of Information Technology professionals as one of the ways that will help them develop.
- Liaise with relevant business change teams to gather technical and non-technical business requirements
- Utilise relevant business analysis techniques to perform solution analysis and design. This could include but is not limited to:
o Requirements Management (requirements traceability, baselining, etc.)
o Enterprise Analysis (benchmark studies, feasibility analysis, SWOT, etc.)
o Requirements Analysis (process modelling, organisation modelling, use cases, etc.)
- Support of Business Transformation Projects
- Inform Business Partners of potential continuous improvement opportunities
- Identify opportunities for training needs across the organisation
- Promote a culture of innovation. Continuously seek opportunities for improvement within role, processes, team and the IT organisation as a whole.
- Familiar with business engineering system concepts and principles as well as complex modelling techniques
- Has a good knowledge of the IT environment; application and infrastructure
- Can effectively evaluate risk and articulate using technical and business language
- Knowledgeable in business specific processes and can manage customer expectations
- Able to align business unit sub-processes to enterprise business processes
- Can describe major activities, tasks and deliverables of functional requirements analysis
- Has played an active or lead role in preparing requirement documents
- Able to produce detail-level functional requirement documentation
- Able to lead functional requirement walk through and quality reviews
- Experienced in assessing business benefits, costs and risks on multiple types of projects
- Experience in developing business cases and capital project requests
- Some experience of contributing to the success of a range of small-to-medium initiatives with escalating levels of complexity
- Experience in facilitating change, including collaboration with management stakeholders
- Studying an Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience
- Continuous relevant training and development to support career
The scholarship amounts to $38,000 tax-free for an undergraduate or $42,000 tax-free for a post-graduate at 12-months full-time (Mon-Friday).