Synergy - Business Services Liaison and End User Technology Internship
Synergy is WA’s biggest energy retailer, supplying customers with electricity and gas. Supporting close to one million residential, business, and industrial customers within the South West Interconnected System (SWIS) of Western Australia.
Synergy is offering a 6-month Work Integrated Learning scholarship for a student to join their Business Services team. Working within a customer-focused environment, you possess exceptional customer service skills and have a passionate and dynamic approach to your day-to-day workload.
Business Services Liaison responsibilities include:
- Provide first level technical support for all Synergy colleagues
- Triage calls for building services and fleet enquiries
- Provide excellent levels of customer service
- Identify and escalate hardware/software defects
- Ownership of incidents and requests
- Correctly identify major incidents and escalate when required
- Process maintenance and identification of improvements
- Adherence to Synergy’s Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes
End User Technology responsibilities include:
- Perform desktop support for all Synergy colleagues in accordance with tickets logged in the Service Management Toolset
- Perform builds and wipes of computers
- Adhere to Service Level Agreement response and resolution time requirements
- Ensure tickets are updated daily, or as per customer Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure all unresolved issues are escalated via the appropriate escalations path in a timely manner
- Strong customer focus and communication skills - both written and spoken
- Understanding of ITIL framework
- Strong analytical skills to expedite service restoration
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10
- Ability to install various software in Windows plus troubleshoot and follow instruction
- Ability to setup machines onto staff desks, ensuring connections are correct & that user can log in and use applications and recording any issues reported, and remediating minor issues if possible
You must be currently studying towards a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems or a similar discipline.
This Internship amounts to $18,000 tax-free for an Undergraduate working full-time for six months.