EMC Global Services Associate Program (GSAP) - 2014 Graduate Role - Sydney, NSW
Begin your journey to a career in innovation
Do you want to become a part of a global market leader that has 65,000 employees, with offices in over 80 different countries?
A company that is a global leader in data storage, management, security, virtualisation, cloud and data analytics, with such subsidiaries as VMware, RSA-Security, Pivotal and joint ventures with GE, Cisco, Intel and many others?
If so, EMC are looking for our next future stars to join our upcoming intake of graduates in our Customer Support Centre in Sydney. Using industry leading best practices, the team have been the recipients of multiple awards, including Best Support Staff practices and Customer Experience Excellence Awards.
As a member of EMC's Global Services Associate Program (GSAP), you'll be provided with world class training, hands on experience and a technical career path, which will enable you to grow and achieve your future career goals.
- Working for a Global IT Leader in Cloud Computing, Big Data and Trusted IT
- Participate in an award winning 8 week foundational boot camp
- Benefit from on the job coaching, on-going skills development, mentoring programs and obtain IT certifications
- Enjoy twice yearly compensation reviews, and world-class benefits
Our associates are selected for their strong technical, communication and customer service skills.
What we're looking for:
- Computer Science or Engineering current or recent graduates (graduated within the past 18 months - mid -year 2014 graduates included)
- Desire to build a long term career in a Technical Customer Support role
- Enjoy going that one step further in providing stellar customer service
- A high sense of urgency and enjoy working within a fun team environment
- A thirst for knowledge and a strong grasp of technology (Networking, Databases, Storage, Compute)
- Multi lingual is advantageous but not a necessity
- Must reside in Sydney, be an Australian citizen or hold Australian PR and be able to start on 28th July 2014
Applications close on the 6th June 2014.
- Please go click here
- Click 'Submit to Job'
- Register with EMC Me
- Follow instructions to create your profile and upload your CV
To learn more about the GSAP opportunities, EMC will be holding two open days in Sydney on
- St Leonards - 28th May 2014
- North Ryde - 30th May 2014
The open day will give you the chance to learn more about EMC, the GSAP program and to learn firsthand about the experience from some of our previous GSAP staff.
To register for one of the open days, please click the appropriate location above and we will revert back with the times and address.
If the links do not work, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.