Veeam® provides Availability for the Modern Data Center™ by leveraging virtualization, storage, and
cloud technologies to deliver recovery time and point objectives (RTPO™) of less than 15 minutes for all data and applications. Veeam recognizes the challenges in keeping a business up and running at all times and addresses them with solutions that enable the Always-On Business™ with high-speed
recovery, data loss avoidance, verified protection, leveraged data and complete visibility.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 27,000 ProPartners and more than 121,500 customers
worldwide. Veeam’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world.Veeam Software is all about the people.
The best people drive the best technologies to help IT organizations all over the world. Do you have a passion for
new, cutting-edge technologies? We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our
team. Take a look at the available positions below and apply today.
The Inside Sales Associate is involved in handling inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools.
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high
energy, motivated self-starter.
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an Australian University required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receiving and responding to inbound sales leads and converting them to new business.
- Maximizing coverage within the defined region and penetrating organizations with Veeam
- Coordinating sales activities within the enterprise and client server market.
- Identify and close new business.
- Initiating telephone and email contact with potential prospects from developed web and lead
generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Developing a solid working knowledge of Veeam Software products and the benefits they
provide to potential customers.
- Providing support to qualified prospects and customers including follow up, product
information, quotations and closures.
- Providing forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Updating and maintaining the Veeam CRM system, experience with SalesForce.com is desirable.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP AND ACCOUNTABILITY
This position reports to the Inside Sales Manager, ANZ.
The Scholarship amounts to $32k for undergraduate students and $36k for postgraduate students tax free, which will be paid fortnightly over the 12 month period.
Applicants must be enrolled in an Australian University program or if must have graduated from an Australian University and be prepared to enrol in an Australian University program if offered the scholarship.
Work Integrated Learning
Australian citizen or permanent resident