Herbert Smith Freehills - Service Desk Analyst
- Providing quality first level phone support to all staff of Herbert Smith Freehills nationally, by logging into helpdesk phone queue at all times during shift, and resolving customer requests via phone – always with a very customer serviced approach.
- Providing first level support in response to customer emails and self service requests – again with a fully customer service oriented approach.
- Logging of all customer requests into ServiceNow incident management system. Any incidents that cannot be resolved on First Contact must be escalated to the appropriate second level team.
- Management of own incident queue within ServiceNow, to ensure all non closed requests are resolved as quickly as possible.
- Participating in any required project work, for example rollouts or software upgrades.
- Putting forward suggestions for team improvement, for example writing of documentation on any required processes or procedures.
- Partnering strongly with other groups in IT, in particular the second level team.
- Very strong customer focus
- Strong communicator, both verbal and written
- Solid IT technical knowledge, with a good general knowledge of IT productions and solutions
- Ability to fully own customer requests, and see through to complete closure
- Team player
- Common sense/Initiative
- Ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Services or equivalent (desirable) at an Australian University
- Personal Leadership
- Positively impacts those around them, makes quality decisions and develops themselves both personally and professionally.
- Demonstrates sound knowledge in their field.
- Anticipates potential problems and identifies a range of possible solutions.
- Adapts their interpersonal style to suit different audiences in a genuine way. Builds Authentic Relationships
- Builds Authentic Relationships
- Takes time to get to know people beyond their role.
- Treats people with respect and in a fair and consistent way.
- Recognises when colleagues are under pressure and volunteers to assist them where possible. Collaborates with others
- Collaborates with others
- Works within teams and across boundaries to share knowledge and achieve results.
- Identifies and builds relationships required to achieve the best outcomes for the firm.
- Engages people with the right skills, knowledge and expertise to provide advice and assist with tasks.
- Connects other people in the firm who have mutual interests or work objectives.
- Generously shares their time, knowledge, expertise and talent to support others’ success. Enhances the Client Experience
- Enhances the Client Experience
- Creates opportunities to enhance the experience of the firm’s clients through their daily tasks.
- Behaves consistently with the firm’s values in their interactions with others.
- Conducts themselves in a way that reflects positively on the firm’s brand, both inside and outside the firm. Achieves Results
- Achieves Results
- Maintains focus and drive to achieve quality outcomes.
- Focuses their time and efforts on issues that will have the greatest impact on agreed objectives.
- Anticipates responses and plans their approach accordingly.
- Looks for the most effective way to achieve outcomes.
- Maintains perspective and optimism when faced with setbacks.
The Scholarship amounts to $32k for undergraduate students and $36k for postgraduate students tax free, which will be paid fortnightly over the 12 month period.
Applicants must be enrolled in an Australian University program or if must have graduated from an Australian University and be prepared to enrol in an Australian University program if offered the scholarship.