Diebold Nixdorf Australia Pty Ltd - Marketing Intern
- Learn how to use marketing and sales tools, e.g. salesforce.com. How to create meaningful reports, dashboards and help grow our contact base.
- Assist the team in co-writing articles for publication.
- Assist with events working with sponsors in both preparation, on-site execution and after work tasks.
- Co-ordinate and track the area marketing budget.
- Create useful visualisations from research report data.
- Co-ordinate on marketing and communication activities working with different levels of management and marketing teams.
- Help create marketing brochures, visualisation and power point presentations for products and services.
- Ability to prioritise and organise work effectively to meet deadlines
- Excellent, written and oral communication skills, presentation, negotiation, relationship building skills and ability to operate independently.
- Experience in dealing directly with clients and a passion for customer service
- Highly motivate self-starter, comfortable working in a high intensity environment
- Good networking skills
- Results orientated
- Delivery orientated and can work under pressure and capable of serving as the link between customer and the execution teams.
- Information Technology
The applicant must be currently enrolled at an Australian University to be able to receive the scholarship.
The scholarship amount for Undergraduates is $32,000 per annum tax free for 12 months at 37.5 hours a week or $36,000 per annum tax free for 12 months at 37.5 hours per week for Postgraduates. This will be worked out prorate for part time hours.